Arseniy Salay, organizer of football eSports tournaments, will speak at eSPORTconf Ukraine
On February 22, 2017, Arseniy Salay, the organizer of events at FC Dynamo Kyiv division, will speak at eSPORTconf Ukraine.
Speaker is a lead organizer of cyber football tournaments in Ukraine. He is a part of FC Dynamo Kyiv eSports division who is in charge of organizing and holding all eSports events under this brand.
Arseniy Salay’s eSports achievements in 2016 are the following:
- he held around 20 FIFA LAN tournaments in Kiev (including AROUND CUP | VOLUME 1, SHPILLER CUP|VOLUME 4, FIFA17 2*2 NEW YEAR CUP 2016, and others);
- he organized a series of tournaments for representatives of various Ukrainian cities (United Summer Season 2016|FIFA 16@PS4);
- he implemented the system of online championship among eSports club visitors and players using their own consoles for 4 cities (Kiev, Odessa, Dnepr, Lutsk);
- he held FIFA tournaments for traditional football players in order to establish a global community of game lovers;
- he organized and held ESWC UKRAINE 2016 (FIFA 16), won by the eSports player signed as FC Dynamo Kyiv.
We would like to remind that FC Dynamo Kyiv is the first and only traditional sports club in the country that has its own eSports division and signed eSports player. In late 2016, Vitaliy «labotryas» Mukha, one of the most titled Ukrainian FIFA players, joined the FC.
To learn about the relevant trends and prospects of the eSports industry, come to eSPORTconf Ukraine on February 22. You can register following the link.back to list